or call (800) 873-9040
Florida Birth Injury AttorneysInfants are the most precious gifts. Obstetricians begin caring for them before they are born, by monitoring and caring for expectant mothers. Unfortunately, pregnancy is a very vulnerable time for both the mother and her unborn child and serious birth injuries occur in about 3 of every 100 births. When doctors fail to effectively diagnose or treat complications or emergency situations during pregnancy and delivery, the babies can suffer lifelong consequences.
There are natural causes for injuries that can occur during the delivery process, such as when the umbilical cord getting compressed or twisted, which can reduce or cut off the baby’s air flow. Sometimes the baby turns around and gets breeched, or he or she is too big to travel down the birth canal, and a Cesarean section operation needs to be performed.
As Parents, Debi and Jason Chalik Understand Like Only Parents CanDebi and Jason Chalik have been helping parents get the compensation and resources they need during the difficult times of planning for their injured child’s future. They will help you determine who is at fault for your baby’s injuries and collect the evidence to prove it. You need to focus on your newborn and their future, let the experts help get the compensation you will need to prepare for medical expenses, specialists, and rehabilitation.
- $450,000 - A baby boy who suffered Erb’s Palsy and underwent surgery with a complete recovery.
- $290,000 - Child Birth Case Resulting in Nerve Injury.
- $287,000 - A baby girl who suffered Erb’s Palsy and underwent surgery with a complete recovery.
- $260,000 - Child Birth Case Resulting in a Nerve Damage.
- $250,000 - A baby girl who suffered Erb’s Palsy and did not undergo surgery.
- $250,000 - A baby girl who suffered Erb’s Palsy and underwent surgery. Case is still ongoing against three other Defendants.
- $197,500 - A baby girl who suffered Erb’s Palsy and underwent surgery with a complete recovery.
Common Types of Birth Injuries
No Risk – Free Consultations
We’ll come to you!
When you or a loved one is injured, leaving the hospital or even your home is not an option. We understand that traveling may be challenging, which is why we will come to you. Either Jason, Debi or Charles Chalik will personally travel to your location. The consultation is still free. Call us Toll-Free (800) 873-9040. You can also fill out one of our handy contact forms.